The Study Streak Challenge! 💮

The more the better, glad to see ya on the board!

2 Likes

No worries whatsoever! What we most want here is to help the community out, and you taking the initiative to join in the challenge and work on your learning is surely inspiring for everyone here :grin: Thank you for joining us!

2 Likes

Wow, it’s been busy here lately, this thread is near the bottom of the start page.
Anyway, 7 days left, let’s hope everyone’s going strong!!! :tada:
images

6 Likes

I…I didn’t realize how cute your avatar was… :sob::heart: This is exactly how I imagine you now irl and you cannot stop me :joy:

5 Likes

We are nearly at the end of the month, only one week left, but I’m joining the Study Streak challenge unofficially :running_man: I will be on the board next month :wink:

8 Likes

Right! The forums are taking off :rocket: So good :3

Doing strong with both reviews and lessons :muscle:

It’s been great fun to go through the 180+ Common Expressions’ Deck. I’m 25% in already (doing only 2 lessons a day, consistency is an amazing thing), now I need to finish reading Kimetsu and move on to my next manga :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe with the known words system, I will make a deck out of my next read.

Welcome to the group, @steph-dm :grin: It’s great to have you here with us!

4 Likes

Don’t worry about that!:smiley: I am consistently skipping one day a month due to migraines, so my goal is not a “full month” ^^
I also wanted to make other people feel like this thread and challenge is not for full months but for your own goals, whatever that might be! :smile: Some people can study only once every two days, or only during weekends, no matter what it is, this thread is to challenge ourselves and keep being consistent :muscle:

4 Likes

This month was great :grin: How’s everyone?

7 Likes

Just as planned! :triumph:

7 Likes

Same here :smiley:

7 Likes

I got the full month too. The latter part of it was harder as I fell into some unproductive cycles but today is my day of cleansing and I’ll zero out completely on reviews and lessons so I can start the month of March clean and stable.

7 Likes

:grin:

34%20AM

7 Likes

:partying_face:

7 Likes

Everyone is doing so well! :heart_eyes: Looking forward to joining in at some point! :smile:

6 Likes

Is this good luck or a bad omen? :thinking: It’s been there for a few days…

5 Likes

forgets to screenshot before it became march 1…

oh well, I’ll be joining for March!! ≧(´▽`)≦

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: I forgot it too :rofl:

4 Likes

@steph-dm as of today, I think your “total days studied” should be 9 since you studied the last 8 days of February and the 1st of march :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re right, thanks :smiley: I updated it! I counted from today, March 1st, instead of counting from the start :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So many people joining us this month! I hope everyone is going good!

Personally, I reached 500 days studied :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes