The Study Streak Challenge! 💮

You’re right, thanks :smiley: I updated it! I counted from today, March 1st, instead of counting from the start :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So many people joining us this month! I hope everyone is going good!

Personally, I reached 500 days studied :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Congratulations on reaching such a high number :smiley: that’s awesome!

6 Likes

wow!! Study goals right there!!! Hahhaahha

26%20AM

I am trying the challenge this month!!! I missed one day in the beginning but after that I am still going strong!!!

8 Likes

Twins :open_mouth: @oncejess

6 Likes

Hahahahaha!!! What are the odds!!!
Now I just need study 276 days to really catch up to you!! :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Already one month with Kitsun :kithappy: Happy so far and I will keep going :kitstar:
Looking forward to have some expert items, but I think I have to wait a bit, my intermediate items are still quite new :smiley:

9 Likes

I’ve been very lazy this month, I must confess. But I’m starting to get back on track. I’ve zero’d out on Kitsun and I’ll do so for Bunpro and Wanikani too so that I can restart doing lessons and get back on track.
download

5 Likes

i’ll leave mine here for future comparison

4 Likes

how many cards/lessons you do per day?

For now I don’t have a definite number, I’m still trying to find what’s the best balance with other SRS :slight_smile:

These days I’m doing 13 items. 30-35 like I did for the first 2 weeks was a bit too much, especially on decks that aren’t following WK’s order. (Yuru camp, Katakana). I struggled to keep up with WK :sweat_smile:

I think I’ll continue to freely adapt the number of lessons as long as it’s above 10.

5 Likes

Going smoothly :kitstar:

Sorry for tagging you guys, but the end of the month is coming, so don’t forget to check your study streak for this month before the 1st of April, since we can’t yet check previous months :kitwink:

@Buscadon @FlamySerpent @TheSuicidalMuffin @Tomato @mrlbender @steph-dm @oncejess @ellidaey

8 Likes

HURRAY! :partying_face:

I almost forgot to do reviews yesterday so I finished at least one deck’s reviews in bed :joy:

7 Likes

i’m happy that i was more consistent than i expected using kitsun and wk (almost) daily :sunglasses:
ps: i joined kitsun on tht 6th

7 Likes

First full month

(Am I the only one using dark theme?) :joy: (nvm, i just checked, it’s probably 50/50 :P)

7 Likes

Did it! :slight_smile: These last days were hard due to life stuff :joy: but I eventually did it. Hope next month will go smoothly.

7 Likes

A good month with some deck progress, one day missed due to food poisoning but back on track!

6 Likes

Great job, everyone!

6 Likes

@Buscadon Twins until the end!!! hahaha

06%20PM

Let me know in advance which day you will miss next month so I can be sure to miss the same one too :wink: :rofl:

7 Likes

I got sick and was with 37.8 on 25th (probably on 24th too actually xD), so I’m only now thinking about actually doing reviews :eyes: I didn’t take the screenshot but it’s probably this /o/

Gonna take it really slow now and take care of my 800+ reviews bit by bit :kithappy:

7 Likes