The Study Streak Challenge! 💮

Best of luck! 800 is a lot but you can totally do it!

3 Likes

this%20month

Not perfect but I had Uni application to deal with.

7 Likes

Ayyy, best of leck with the Uni! You seem pretty smart, I’m sure you’ll get in.

4 Likes

The real question is: what dark theme is the best one :see_no_evil:

Hope that got sorted out!

Good luck with Uni!

Good job with the previous month everyone :grin: So many of us are showing up for Kitsun on a daily basis, it feels great :kitlove:

I need to start doing more lessons. I have been learning 2 expressions a day but it feels like too little overall. I need to go back to learn more vocabulary again.

5 Likes

Or study Russian :kitwink:

4 Likes

Waiting for those amazing decks of yours :kitwink:

4 Likes

500 days! :partying_face:

7 Likes

This is a mood

2 Likes

More than half of the month is gone! How are you guys doing so far?
I am very committed to achieving my goal this month!!

06%20PM

6 Likes

I finally have less than 200 reviews in a day, so I might do lessons at some point soon! :kithappy:

4 Likes

Looking strong @oncejess @FlamySerpent :muscle::kithappy:

Today I restarted with lessons from words I see through exposure. Hopefully, that will motivate me to keep reading regularly. I missed doing lessons and learning new things.

4 Likes

Almost the end of the month! I have a Japanese exam tomorrow, so wish me luck. I’m as ready as I can be for it. :smile:

Meanwhile, how’s everyone doing on their streaks?

7 Likes

Good luck for your exam :smiley:

Same as you, going for a full month streak :wink:

6 Likes

It’s been a really hard month for me life-wise so I just did the best I could :kitpeek:
I forgot the feeling of ‘forgetting to do my reviews’ rather than ‘i don’t wanna do my reviews’ :joy:

8 Likes

Honestly, you did 23 days out of 27 so far, so that’s 85% of days studied, pretty good in my book :open_book: :heart:

For me, it has been a solid month, been going strong on new lessons every day, it’s honestly great that I feel like my Japanese improving again :grin:

How are things going with Uni? :grin: @TheSuicidalMuffin
Still getting that consistency? :muscle: @ellidaey

8 Likes

Last day of April :slight_smile: I hope this month has been going well for everyone!
This week, I started new lessons and it feels good to be able to handle it, I will just need to be a bit more careful this time. :smiley:

Here’s the screenshot for this month:

7 Likes

Glad to see that everyone is doing fine, even in it seems that for all of us it has been a tough month.
I’ve been away from the forum and i even got two new levels without cookies :frowning: but I’ll donate them to those of you who needs them the most :slight_smile:

During the month i tried every day to do reviews, and I was able the get to the end!
Hope May will be more easy for everyone :wink:

7 Likes

Yay to finally getting on track! :partying_face:
This month I caught up with Latin and started actually SRSing the vocab, because it got overwhelming pretty quick xD Also as of yesterday I copied all of my Portuguese notes to Notion and now it looks so nice and clean :kitlove:

Next goals are: continue with PT textbook and get into listening again; learn all the vocab from Duo on Kitsun; start exercising again :eyes: With Easter coming up (yes), I was a bit busy with cleaning but now it’s all good to go /o/

7 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: :fox_face:

7 Likes

7 Likes