The Minor Annoyances Thread

I think it’s only actually useful for the later srs stages, when having 10% can mean it differs a few days or something. I made it for a feature request since some were used to it with Anki.

Sidenote: oh man that timeline looks horrendous like this hahaha

3 Likes

Oh God do you have both scatter and delay between siblings activated? :joy:

One exception is gone, but the other one still appears:

It mainly happens in 10k, maybe it is related to the audio?
I also noticed that when you ignore an answer for the “audio questions” (listening comprehension) cards in 10k, the audio will play twice with a slight delay on top of each other when showing the backside. It never plays on the front again as it should do. [edit: in lightning mode]

3 Likes

Thanks, putting it on the list :slight_smile:

Sorry about taking so long for your svg functionality btw. I swear I didnt forget about it, hope to get back to it real soon!

2 Likes

I’m already using my prefectures deck, the SVG functionality is already 90% there! Only a few more bug fixes are needed :slight_smile:

You can use the “Prefectures of Japan” deck for debugging now to see how it looks, all that’s left is a bit more styling to be “releasable”.

2 Likes

What is happening here?

1 Like

The regex that’s being used for parantheses is breaking because it’s missing a (. It’s on the priority buglist.

Thanks for reporting!

2 Likes

Fixed it, will be live with the next update (tonight if all goes according to plan :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Wait… how did u change the font? O_O kawaii

Hmm I didn’t do anything in particular, maybe I have more fonts installed, or a font installed on OSX has higher priority.

1 Like

So… I added some <br> tags to one of my deck descriptions… When I clicked the ‘preview’ button, these appeared correctly as breaks (yay!), but in the store they just appear as <br> :sweat_smile:

Also, while I’m here… as I don’t use any community decks myself, am I right in thinking that the creator’s SRS settings are applied to a deck, and then users can change them if they wish? Or do users have a set of defaults which automatically get applied and override the creator’s settings?

1 Like

I recently encountered this problem myself as well :sweat_smile: I’ll check if I can get it to parse it as html

It’s the latter. Users get the default deck settings (except for certain specific things like lesson ordering). My reasoning for this is that I want to prevent users from being turned off of good quality decks due to “weird” settings made by the author (and not knowing that they can change it). The deck author could set their intended settings in the description.

Oh lovely, thank you!

Cool, thanks, just wanted to know. That would be my preference anyway.

Edit: does that apply to sibling filtering too?

1 Like

Yep! I can see arguments for both sides for that one though.

1 Like

In the ‘all cards’ view, there is a little arrow to expand out the advanced search functions. You can click the arrow again to collapse them.

It would be nice if the arrow flipped upside-down on click so that it points in the opposite direction for the collapse function :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Oh Radish… I missed your attention to details :heart:

2 Likes

200% agreed

2 Likes

is embarrassed :blush:

2 Likes

This might be hard to implement, but it would be nice if a link to the relevant store page appeared in the publishing tab once you’ve published a deck.

At the moment, if I make changes to a deck’s description and want to see the result I have to go off and find the store page myself. It gets kind of tedious.

3 Likes

Putting it on the list :slight_smile: Shouldn’t be too hard to implement.

1 Like