Level Stuck at 50

Hi guys,

My account seems stuck at level 50 when I should have leveled up for a while now. I’ve tried logging in and out of my devices and continuing with reviews thinking each one would finally push me out of the level, but it still won’t budge.

Kitsun Level

Has anyone else experienced and managed to fix this? Can you share how?

Also, I genuinely thought I wouldn’t mind as much, but not seeing progress in my stats has dramatically impacted my drive to do daily reviews (at least once daily to 2-3 times a week). Turns out, I am very results-dependent. :\

Also, if level 50 is the highest one can reach, should I just reset it?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Many of us have been level 50 for years.

Would not recommend resetting your ‘known’ word base, it would ruin deck filtering features and parsing percentages in reader.

Not sure if we are getting more levels but feel free to share in the Study Streak Challenge thread to track your progress to keep motivation.

LawfulHopefulIcterinewarbler-size_restricted

Yeah, I did not know that until I hopped on here and saw everyone else’s badges after writing the post. Thanks for the clarification and the link to the study streak challenge! I really appreciate it. However, I don’t really like the pressure I put on myself from seeing other people’s progress so I’ll just quietly make my own streaks in my journal. =’)

1 Like

I can understand that, I’ve independently tried to keep track of daily lesson averages on a stat sheet and then got lazy and used that thread to post once in while to see where I’m landing. But unique to WK, Kitsun is all personalized and incomparable. Nonetheless, congrats on getting 50 level and sticking with your studies :kitstar:

I forgot to mention, there is also the Cookie thread :cookie:, no feat too large or small to celebrate personal victories :tada: (if you want to share)

1 Like

Thank you so much! Will definitely be back on here once I get another good streak down on Kitsun!

1 Like

Just to clarify, level 50 is our current maximum level :slight_smile: Nevertheless, congratulations on achieving it! :tada: It’s not an easy task!

4 Likes