[Discussion & Feedback] Katakana 4.5k

No, it looks like the IME didn’t complete it right. It is オーペンセット. The only thing in jisho is "open set, " which from Google all I can find is the topology concept.

The deck has オーンセット, not オーンセット :slight_smile: Notice the difference between the プ and the ペ.

オープンセット is an outdoor place to do recordings for a movie. Searching for it on google images might give you an idea of what’s talking about. This word does come for the English words “open” and “set” :slight_smile:

There are some strange words on the deck, so I’d recommend hibernating them if you find them unattractive to learn. I personally did it for オープンセット.

1 Like

Oh, I think when I was typing out the first time that autocompleted and I didn’t remember when I went back haha. Thanks for the explanation, I didn’t think of a movie set! Could that possibly be added into the meaning for the future?

1 Like

I proposed the changes on Kitsun through the feedback system :slight_smile: Now Hinekidori (the creator of the deck) just has to accept them.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t even realize there was a feedback system thing! I’ll keep that in mind from now on!

1 Like

Yup, one of the best features of Kitsun :grin:

During lessons/reviews, you can just go to Actions -> Propose changes. The creator of the community deck will receive your suggestions on that card and they can act and accept/reject them in seconds :tada:

2 Likes

Beast :fire:

2 Likes

Thank you for the deck, it’s a fun one to do in between others.

My feedback is a really tiny one, but it jumps to my eyes every time I do reviews in this deck:
The font for entering the English meaning is different from the other ones in the layout and also different from the one used in your other decks.

Here it’s a serif font:

The others in the same layout and in your other decks are non-serif:

I just wondered if that was intentional.

1 Like