"Your trial has expired and no active subscription was found"

Your trial has expired and no active subscription was found. Please [upgrade]

When pressing upgrade It already says I have an active monthly subscription, and therefore I can not confirm/upgrade my payment method. I noticed that my card details had been removed somehow but the problem persits even after I’ve entered them once more.

1 Like

Just in case anyone else sees this, from our email communication it became clear that the issue resolved itself :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just want to add that I am also having this issue if anyone can help. Logged in after a few months off, I’m paid up until next year August but it says I have no subscription.

1 Like

Hi!

I’ll take a look right away.

It seems that a first try to charge the second year went wrong and cancelled your (at that time active) subscription due to not being able to charge the money for it. Sorry about that! Should be all good now :slight_smile:

To make up for it, I’ve increased the subscription time left for you up to 1 January 2024 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Couldn’t have asked for better help, thanks so much Neicudi. Hope you have a stellar day :slight_smile:

1 Like