You'll never memorize my username

Hello everyone! :v: My name is João Pedro (Rodrigues Sá) Pereira, also known as JP or jprspekjaksd :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I’m 24 years old, currently studying Nutrition Sciences at the University and I’m from Portugal :portugal:. As many of you here, I came from the Wanikani forums (Japanese learning platform), and I couldn’t be more excited for Kitsun and all the possibilities that it’s creating for language learning and other subjects :grin: I’m quite addicted to knowledge and discovering the potential of SRS and Kitsun makes me very hopeful for Education. It’s incredible how far daily hard work together with the right tools can take you :star2:

As you might have guessed, I’m currently learning Japanese since June of 2017 :japanese_ogre::jp:. This year however, I embraced the challenge of also starting to learn Russian :male_detective::ru: !! It has been tough to manage learning 2 languages at the same time while still having other projects in the works.

I might be more active as a deck creator and release a few decks for Japanese and Russian soon enough in the Community Centre, who knows :eyes:

I hope I can get along with everyone :grin: :partying_face:

6 Likes

You are a braver soul than I. I could not imagine trying to learn two languages at the same time. (Well I can. I was taking German in college alongside Japanese on the side. They both suffered )

2 Likes

HELLO PEDRO :yellow_heart::heart:

I heard that you’re the one I should consult about a boiled egg, carrots, potato, and some sort of roasted protein diet :eyes:

4 Likes

I totally do not recommend learning 2 languages at the same time tbh xD I feel like it’s much better to focus on one, get a high level on it faster, and then start another language.

Overall, it could be worse. Having an Intermediate level at Japanese helps. Starting both as a beginner would be nightmare and totally not productive at all lol.

PS: I really need to study Japanese grammar help :joy:

HIIIII :heart::yellow_heart:

Yessss! Did you knowww that eggs have choline, a molecule that will produce acetylcholine, the learning neurotransmitter??? It helps short-term memories become long-term! Yessss, eggs make you smarterrrrrrrrrr :egg::egg::egg:

nomnonmnonmnonmn

6 Likes

…!

EGGS HELP YOU LEARN BETTER!

giphy-2

2 Likes