Time zone Setting

Just registered here and tried first few lessons, a the graph at the top of a deck page shows my first lessons at 4 am when it is ~0:26 where i am, so it would be useful to have a time zone setting to sync up the chart correctly

2 Likes

What do you mean by first lessons? The graph shows the next reviews, which should appear 4 hours after the lesson in the default settings, so this might fit?

2 Likes

Hi! I think what you are talking about are the reviews (which you can see in the timeline graph). These appear based on the SRS intervals that you define in the settings of the deck.

By default after completing a lesson you get a review after 4 hours -> answer correctly -> 8 hours and so on.

New Lessons appear every day at 12am UK (GMT+1) time. A timezone setting for this is on the list of features to implement.

You can also increase the daily amount of lessons in the deck settings or unlock a few more by clicking on the lock icon (where the lesson counter usually is), but I would recommend not doing too much right away as SRS tends to build up the workload tremendously after a while.

Thanks for trying out Kitsun! If you have any more questions or suggestions, feel free to post here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, that makes sense, it wasnt immedietly obvious what that chart was from just looking at it

2 Likes

Ah I see! I will give it a header title like “Review Timeline” :slight_smile:

1 Like