The Study Streak Challenge! šŸ’®

I had no idea you were Portuguese as well O_O boas!

2 Likes

Boas! Indeed I am and thank goodness because learning Portuguese as a second language sounds really difficult. Thereā€™s not a lot of easily available immersion content (for European Portuguese) and itā€™s egregiously phonetically complex compared to the other big western romance languages.

2 Likes

download%20(1)
So far so good! How has everyone been doing? @jprspereira @Buscadon @FlamySerpent

5 Likes

Same here! Running along with reviews each day as well! Right now Iā€™m focusing on getting WK down since itā€™s a smaller goal, but I will see 0 reviews remianing some time Iā€™m sure!

5 Likes

This is bound to break, Sept looked like swiss cheese but perhaps I can keep this up.

46%20PM

5 Likes

It seems like the whole gang is going smoothly :grin: congratz everyone :tada::tada::tada:

Mineeee

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had a migraine for those 3 days, so it took me a while to get back on track^^ Hopefully itā€™s gonna be smooth sailing from now on :smile:

4 Likes

Woo! Back on track with WK, time to tackle Kitsun again!
Still going strong with my streak! How are you all doing as we approach Halloween? @FlamySerpent @jprspereira @s1212z @TheSuicidalMuffin

5 Likes

Your are doing well!

Busy weekā€¦and I forgot to update my timezone!:man_facepalming:

But Iā€™ve been consistent even though review piles have not been large some days. Crabigator has got itā€™s pinchers right now too with a apprentice hell-loop, look forward to slowing that down to put more attention here soon. Bunpro reviews getting the least attention lately.

!21%20AM

4 Likes

Finished!

download%20(9)

4 levels in 1 month. Iā€™m going to run out of them fast at this rate. cough cough @Neicudi, add more lvls pls cough cough

5 Likes

Woo, made it! Congrats to everyone who finished!

3 Likes

Iā€™m so so late :eyes: I didnā€™t study all the days in October, I missed 4 because of migraines and feeling sick sometimes, but hopefully itā€™s gonna be better in November :triumph: :muscle:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s all good, do you what you can! Some days you really just gotta focus on resting more than work and studying. Good luck with this November!

2 Likes

I hit 200 days! Howā€™s everyone doing?
@Buscadon @jprspereira @s1212z @FlamySerpent
download%20(12)

5 Likes

Nice streak! Looks like you got this month down :+1:

Myself not as well, but canā€™t be helped. Hopefully will finish strong though :muscle:

5 Likes

Nice job, TSM! Love to see it! :clap:

Thatā€™s okay though, s1z, as long as youā€™re doing the best you can with the time you have. Itā€™s not a 21 day streak, but itā€™s pretty consistent regardless!

Iā€™m keeping the streak going, but unfortunately a few of those days have been just like 1 or 5 terms. Iā€™ve been busy with a lot of school projects. Itā€™s been a lot of fun though!

5 Likes

Thank you for updating the post for November, @TheSuicidalMuffin!

Sorry guys, been kinda away from communities these past weeks, but Iā€™m trying to get back to it :stuck_out_tongue:

For me, so far so good! Been kinda having trouble killing reviews in the morning (like I usually do), but things are going back to normal :slight_smile: It actually didnā€™t feel that bad to do reviews at the end of the end, when Iā€™m tired but not that tired to not be able to do them. Maybe I should actually try to do them close to that time and use my morning time for things that require more effort/determination. Reviews are already part of my routine, but thereā€™s other important stuff that is not.

You got a 4 day streak, @s1212z! Enjoy that momentum :smiley:

@Buscadon Congratz on hitting 200 days :grin::tada: Itā€™s starting to really build up :muscle:

5 Likes

Ohh congrats on 200 days! :partying_face:
I had to skip one day again due to a migraine, but now after a week I finally feel like Iā€™m back at it :triumph: Hopefully it will stay like this for a bit longer :smile: Iā€™m mostly sad that I didnā€™t feel like working out after a long break xD

Iā€™m also close to finishing the Katakana deck with 87% and 302 words remaining (after hibernating almost everything and leaving just waseigo ones, or the words I donā€™t know in English and/or Russian :eyes:). And the 180 Phrases deck is at 77% with 18 words in the book left and the other ones are a nice addition:D

5 Likes

Oh wow, nice job on the Katakana set! Amazing work!

3 Likes

You probably started the katakana set before it existed but the Wasei Eigo set by Buscadon is incredible and is the only Katakana set Iā€™ve used.

3 Likes