The Level Up Cookie Jar πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ [Celebration Thread!]

Level 40!

5 Likes

Just 10 more levels to go until you get all the cookies you want!! :kithappy::partying_face:
:cookie::sparkles:

4 Likes

9 now! So many cookies in my future :heart_eyes: :cookie:

5 Likes

okay I need to know, how much Kitsun-ing are you doing exactly to be able to level up this fast? :joy:

4 Likes

huuuh wth is wrong with your reviews :rofl:

3 Likes

So this week I’ve spent around 4.6 hours doing Kitsun. Overall, I need to study Japanese (like in WK in Kitsun) for around 2 hours today to catch up to my goal.

Pretty much a large Tobira set backlog. There were a lot of ocassions during the school year where I just didn’t really have enough time to go through all my reviews, but I had to learn the vocab. I ended up settling with just keeping up with the lessons and doing what reviews I could. I’m running through it though! Yesterday IIRC I did around 500 reviews for the vocab set, and 100 for the grammar set, on top of the reviews for various other sets. I have a large scatter activated to avoid getting a 500 review burst later down the line.

This is how things are looking for me RN:

3 Likes

Level 13 :smiley: Today I noticed there’s the β€œPrefectures of Japan” deck, it looks really interesting and I love how complex and well made is the layout/template. I think that’s going to be fun so I started it!

6 Likes

36%! \o\ |o| /o/ JLPT prep made me do 12 lessons a day (so 6 words) on 10k and I’ve been enjoying that a lot. Feels good to read manga and not translate every single word xD

4 Likes

tenor

Doing great you two!!! :kithappy:

:open_mouth: Are you taking the N1 soon?

3 Likes

Yeap :eyes: I registered all the way in 2020, but it was cancelled for both summer and winter here. This one seems to be still okay:3 This time I’m also doing some prep at least :joy:

4 Likes

37% :scream: My daily review count is around 400-500 at this point :kitohno:

6 Likes

γŠγ€γ‹γ‚Œ! :heart: I also just leveled up so we share this cookie sandwich! :3

DependentJauntyBluegill-size_restricted

also 400-500?! :scream: slow your horses bears!

3 Likes

3 Likes

38%~~~ :kitlove: :tada:

8 Likes

COOKIEEE :heart:

these are mini cookies so you can have…6 mini cookies? :eyes:

3 Likes

Level 14 :eyes: Can I get my cookie? :cookie:

4 Likes

Of course!! :heart::cookie:

4 Likes

:muscle:

6 Likes

Woo, level 50! It’s been a lot of studying, but there’s still a lot more ahead! :100:

8 Likes

I think I reached 39% today, but I’m not sure :О Either way, I’m impatiently waiting for a cookie :kitlove:

6 Likes