The changelog reaction thread

Pretty sure I found the problem. Will do a hotfix for it tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Just to confirm, you can still see the ignore button on the backside?

1 Like

Can’t check on all pages, but ignore is visible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay good. Fix incoming tonight then ^^

1 Like

Hotfixed it, sorry for the wait! I’ve also contacted hinekidori about if he can update the layouts to utilize 100% instead of 100vh (so that the buttons dont overlap with the content :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Since there hasnt been an update in about two weeks, I figured I’d use this thread to give a bit of an update:

I just finished completing the reimport feature (that allows you to mass edit cards in google sheets/excel/whatever and reimport the changed data into existing cards) but I don’t have enough time to actually go through with the update today.

It’s going to be a big one! Look forward to this and more:

• export feature
  • reimport feature (as described above)
  • new (much better looking) default template and layouts
  • auto hibernating words that you already learned in other decks (for cards using the new default templates)
  • dictionary (jisho) default template/layouts changed to the new ones
  • Creating instant dictionary (jisho) cards with your own templates and layouts.
  • Whole bunch of new decks that I’ve been working on!
1 Like

The speedup is great! Feels much more snappy now!

2 Likes

I’m glad that the general reception has been very positive so far, I’ll probably change lessons next :slight_smile:

Continuing the discussion from Kitsun Patch Notes:

Could the new leech table perhaps be positioned underneath the navigation buttons? I use those a lot, whereas I’m unlikely to be looking at my leeches every five minutes, so it’s kind of annoying having to scroll past them each time… Though perhaps it will make them less leechy… Maybe I should just accept this…

1 Like

I’d kinda prefer them to stay with the rest of the items. How is it when it’s minimized? Still annoying? I didn’t have time to make it save the state in the cookies, but that’s coming with the next update.

Probably making everything minimizable while at it ^^

Let me know what you think, I can still put them down there if the above isn’t good enough

1 Like

Lol I had no idea you could minimize them. This… this is great! XD

\ :fox_face: /

Ooh, I didn’t realise either. I thought that was an ordering arrow or something. Yeah, that’s totally fine then, thanks :ok_hand:

By the way, is there a setting to force people to categorise their threads? There are quite a number without categories (including some of mine :grin: ). Oh… or perhaps Campfire just doesn’t appear as a category because it has no sub-categories :thinking: but Help is the same… is confused.

1 Like

Alright, that’s good to hear ^^

I’ll go dig in the settings to check if it’s possible to enforce

Edit:
Changed it so that you always need to choose a category. Made a new category for offtopic/chat/random stuff. Campfire was just the name for “uncategorized” so that’s why the label didn’t show up (and why it didn’t show up as a category in the list).

1 Like

In dark mode the checkbox for ‘keep siblings together’ in the new menu is nigh invisible.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I actually thought it was a more major bug where the checkbox was missing entirely for a minute, heh.

1 Like

Noted! Making it one of those toggle buttons instead :slight_smile: Also gonna push out a hotfix for asc/desc working reversed :laughing:

1 Like

Hi! I don’t know if this is the right thread, please move it if it’s in the wrong place! :slight_smile:

I just added some words to the front of my lesson queue (in the 10k deck) but when I went to do my lessons they weren’t the same words that I had added. And when I tried to add them again it says that they’re already in my queue. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

1 Like

It’s a bug that was introduced with yesterday’s update, I’m already working on a hotfix to deploy in a few hours. I’ll let you know when it’s live!

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting!

1 Like

@Vicke hotfix is now live, it should work correctly again (you might have to refresh the page before it updates) :slight_smile:

1 Like

:sob: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

It took a long time, but it’s finally here! :smiley:

1 Like

@Neicudi this is not working for my Core 10k deck (personal one). @FlamySerpent has also been trying to disable the typo leniency since yesterday without any success.

2 Likes