The changelog reaction thread

Ah, sure, in that case, you can’t really count by hand :sweat_smile: (If you hover the bars, you can already see how many items they are, so with just a few of them it’s easy to count directly)

I came to the realisation that we have badges next to our name a foxprint, but better than anything. Also noticed the Den button on kitsun to get to community forums and did you change the name for store to Community Centre (or has it always been that :thinking:)

Is it too late to put captials on my username for L and D so that it is LeeDavies87? :nerd_face:

1 Like

Yep! Changed it to Centre as it sounds less like something where you go to buy stuff (considering everything is free so far) and in case I’m adding community layouts in the future :slight_smile:

I’ve changed your username for you. You will have to log in and out of the forums to see it change though ^^

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

Continuing the discussion from Kitsun Patch Notes:

That’s awesome! I really wanted to have different styles for lessons and reviews in my J-J deck…

:heart_eyes: :green_heart: So much potential.
Now to find the time to actually do something with it…

Edit: somehow the jump to this post from the top post isn’t working :thinking: I don’t understand why.
Edit2: I give up, making it a regular link.

2 Likes

This is indeed absolutely awesome. I didn’t even know this was in the works. Thanks @Neicudi!

Also really cool to have the correct / incorrect classes. I can try to work this out myself, but presumably there’s a way to keep the back of the card hidden if correct unless the user hits some input to reveal?

:heart_eyes: whaaaa?! another one I didn’t even know about! :purple_heart:

D: why does my edit display when it was within 3 minutes? too substantial? it was a less than 50% increase in text… and adding this little bit too!

1 Like

That reminds me, it would be awesome if there was a FAQ/best practice/howto or what ever on making layouts. Kitsun’s guide only says git gud noob learn some HTML and CSS, but even knowing that, it takes time figuring out cool ways to use everything that is at our disposal…

That’s a setting of discourse. I believe the default is 1 minute?

I second this. Even just having a rundown of the most common use-cases of various things available to us would be great.

Plz change :sob:

1 Like

There’s the ‘more information’ button functionality thingy I made quite some time ago (it’s in the default layouts… not in the manual yet but you could find it in the patchnotes somewhere :’) ) which you can combine with these ‘new’ classes to hide content?

ayy lmao :sunglasses:

I’ll try to whip something up during my vacation (in the airport or during the flight :stuck_out_tongue:)

3 Likes

Enjoy Japan, and don’t be a workaholic. You’re last weekend trip thing, it seemed like you where still on just as much :exploding_head:

3 Likes

There, take all my likes.

JUST TAKE THEM.

(And enjoy your trip the rest of the time)

3 Likes

Its nothing urgent and i dont know if it has been reported or if you’re aware… But i think the butter for alternative readings is broken, I press it and nothing happens, but it was working yesterday (i think).

Button for alternative readings? In a specific layout?

I dont know what you call it, for adding synomens or whatever. Ive tried it on multiple community decks.
kitsun

Ahh that one! That’s weird, it seems to be working for me and I didn’t change anything about it code-wise. What browser and device are you experiencing the issue on?

Does dragging it work?

Windows 10 x64 bit (Pro) and Google Chrome (its on version 69).

Dragging it around works.

Nothing happens when i click on it, unless I dont click right in centre other-wise it just moves the icon to the center.

I’ve also gone in and cleared cache, site settings etc for all time within chrome.

Update: it works in firefox, but i was using Chrome as autoplay audio has never worked with kitsun+firefox (and im on quite an old version as i use flashgot and they haven’t updated there plugin yet…)

Update 2: just updated to latest Version 70.0.3538.67 (Official Build) (64-bit) and still not working.

Ah so it jumps to another position when you click? It seems to think that you are trying to drag it. I can increase the minimum distance for it or perhaps implement a small timer to check whether you are really dragging.

I’ll put it on the list for tonight or tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks hopefully that will sort it - it only moves if i dont click right in center. All the other buttons work fine, so im guessing it might be that. :slight_smile:

Hello @Neicudi, I just wanted to say that is is working again :exploding_head: I don’t know if you did anything on your side or not, or if it just started working?

1 Like

I did not haha, was going to fix it tonight :smiley: I’ll increase the threshhold a bit just in case it happens again. (perhaps the screen resolution was a bit different before? E.g. having the console open, having the downloads bar at the bottom etc?)

1 Like