Synonyms missing?

Is anyone else noticing that all of their synonyms are just… gone? (I’m using the 10k Kitsun Optimized deck, if that makes any difference). To be clear, I don’t just mean that the synonyms aren’t being accepted when submitting answers, but that the synonyms popup is completely empty for all of my cards now.

Apologies if this has already been reported – I tried searching and noticed some previous discussion concerning synonyms and lightning mode, but I’m not using lightning mode here, so I think this might be something new? Thanks!

2 Likes

A bug happened where the 10k deck layouts were duplicated rather than updated when @hinekidori pushed a new update. Your synonyms are still there but are linked to the wrong (old layout) IDs at the moment.

I’m going to try to fix the situation today. Sorry about that!

1 Like

No worries, that’s good news. Thanks for the update!

1 Like

Sorry for the wait. Everyone’s synonyms should be working again!

1 Like

Can confirm, they’re back! Thanks for the quick turnaround on the fix!

1 Like

My synonyms are still missing :frowning: I’m also using the 10k Kitsun Optimized deck

1 Like

Hmm, looking at some of your synonyms, it seems that they should be visible, although I do see some duplicate synonyms for older layouts.

Do you perhaps have an example of a card where it should be showing a synonym and currently isn’t? I’ll take a look as soon as possible!

1 Like

Thanks! I re-added synonyms yesterday during the review so maybe that’s why there are duplicates? Some cards where the synonyms are missing are 貸す、過ぎる、渡す :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, that’s probably it. Thanks, I’ll take a look!

@Vicke could you check again? Hine pushed another deck update which reverted the ids back to normal, so I ran the script again and removed the faulty layouts.

Yeah now they’re back! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like