Splitting decks

I looked through the Kitsun guide and I didn’t seem to an option that allows you to split your deck. As you might already know, I get intimidated by big numbers so this would be a feature for people like me. An example, if you want to get through a deck faster but you feel like 50 new lessons a day would be a bit much, instead you would divide the card into whatever you want so it would feel less overwhelming.

Sadly this isn’t possible with community decks as they are required to stay part of the “shared” copy of the deck in order for the author to push their new changes and features to all users of that deck. Being able to move cards would be possible for your own decks though. If this is what you’d like to see, then I’ll gladly put it on the to-do list :slight_smile:

As a sidenote, Deck levels (e.g. the 10k deck having 50 levels) are on my to-do list. I think this would help as it’d split the large number into smaller chunks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This could be cool as it would allow the creator to make more specific vocab decks out of broad ones without much trouble (or the reverse). I support this idea :grin:

3 Likes

That would be great if you could do it for personal decks! Deck levels sounds awesome too! :smiley:

3 Likes