Reviews not reducing?

Hi,
I’m not sure what is going on but I’m finding that my reviews are not reducing.

I’ve just come back from a one week holiday where I did next to no reviews, which left me with 185 reviews after 7 days.

‘Fair enough’ I thought and worked through them over the past few days.
However now when I log into the site I see again 185 reviews to do :frowning:

Is this normal or could this be a bug? In terms of SRS level I have a spread and I haven’t been adding lessons in a while. So it does not seem right to have so many reviews.

Help please

Edit: Pasting my SRS level below

Fennec Fox

Kit Fox

Red Fox

Arctic Fox

Fire Fox

1 Like

Did you do any reviews after posting this? It shows as 88 for me when I check your account

Edit: oh now its 70 (I guess you are working on it as we speak?)

Thanks for looking into it. Yes, I have just brought the reviews down back to 0 again. I’m getting pretty good at it :slight_smile: But I feel something didn’t go as planned here.
Edit: And in case this could help explain things, I’m using the site from 2-3 devices. A laptop at home, another machine at work and my mobile. I hope this does not cause any sync issues?

1 Like

It shouldn’t matter as every individual review is saved on the server. The only thing I can think off that might have happened is that you did reviews on a device that failed to connect and it didn’t sync the session with the server. If that happened it would’ve shown a neverending syncing popup before ending the review session though.

Let me know if it ever happens again and I’ll try to take a look asap!

Thanks, I’ll report if the symptom returns. I haven’t seen any popups relating to syncing or any other message out of the ordinary.

1 Like