Review and Lessons not registering?

I’ve been having a problem since yesterday where my lessons and reviews don’t seem to be saving. I’ve gone through the same queues multiple times down to 0, but when I click lesson or review again all the items return

Can anyone help?

Hi!

Sorry to hear this is happening to you. Could you let me know which deck it occurs with, if its only that certain deck and what happens after you do the lessons (and reviews)? Does it show the results screen correctly?

To complete the picture, could you also let me know what browser and OS/Device you use? Perhaps also test whether it works on another device or browser, if possible.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience!

Hi thanks for responding!
It’s the Genki complete vocabulary deck that I was having trouble with.
I left it since earlier and tried again - it seems to have worked itself out. I just did my review queue and it’s back to normal again!

I’m not sure if it was having problems sending to the server maybe?
The results screen was showing properly earlier. I’ve been using Chrome and tried Edge after I had troubles. Both on Windows 10 64 bit

Thanks for your time

1 Like

Hmm, not sure what might’ve caused it then. If the calls to the server failed, it shouldnt continue to the next card (for lessons). Glad it sorted itself out!

Please let me know if it happens again :slightly_smiling_face: