Reset lessons?

Hi everyone,

I slacked off on my new lessons the last few weeks. They have accumulated of course and now I have about 240 new lessons. Always seeing that number while not being able to really get it down (I’m doing 5-10 new lessons a day - at least when I do them regularly) is a bit intimidating.

Is there a way to reset this count? Or do I have to live with my procrastination for ever? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

EDIT: YES I MISUNDERSTOOD GOMEN :joy:

1 Like

Do NOT do the above!

I think @jprspereira misunderstood, you just want to clear the number of lessons available right? not the number of reviews as jp’s method would do. (Sorry JP, I know you are trying to help!)

An easy way to reset your lessons count is to enable “unlimited lessons” in the deck settings, save, then disable it again and save it again. If that doesn’t work, let me know and I’ll gladly adjust it for you :slight_smile: (That reminds me that I should add a button for this exact functionality)

5 Likes

Did the above solution include hacking into Kitsun and delete all records? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Neicudi Thank you very much! Enabling and disabling the unlimited lessons worked.
The lesson count is now down to 5 again. That seems way more manageable than 240 :wink:

I was too late to see what @jprspereira wrote, but now I’m very curious about it :grin:

2 Likes

You can see it by clicking on the pencil icon at the top right of their post, it was about how you can demote a card to 0 unlearn it

2 Likes