Requests for a few features

:cookie: On the Home screen I’d like to be able to click on Lessons and Reviews and do the ones that are due.

:cookie: I love the delay card siblings feature, but only for reviews. I’d like that to be off while I do new lessons with the quiz and off when I do later reviews.

:cookie: I’d also like a way to set all deck settings at once and have a way to converting back with using a ‘default’ button.

Thank you.

1 Like

How would it know which deck you want?

You can hit the cap lock to change from hiragana to katakana

1 Like

I would want to include all decks in one. And oh, I didn’t realize that second part, thank you.

2 Likes

I am seconding the request to be able to combine all decks for review from the home page. I recall being able to do something like this in Anki and I found it extremely helpful for improving my recall.

2 Likes

Heya!
I’m afraid that combining the lesson and review sessions is not possible on Kitsun due to all the conflicting settings per deck regarding sorting, filtering, and layout settings. It’s something that’s been requested a few times before (with good reasoning, as it would certainly be nice to have) but is currently not possible for us to implement :frowning:

Just to clarify, you’d want to have all layouts during the quiz portion of the lessons? And then the usual delay for reviews (so any review after the quiz should have the delays)?

Do you mean having a preset for deck settings that you can toggle? I assume this is mostly related to your delay siblings setting, as typically you wouldn’t change the settings much I’d imagine?

1 Like

Just to clarify, you’d want to have all layouts during the quiz portion of the lessons? And then the usual delay for reviews (so any review after the quiz should have the delays)?

That is correct.

Do you mean having a preset for deck settings that you can toggle?

Yes