Reordering Decks + Published/Last Updated Dates

Not sure if multiple suggestions in one thread is okay, but if not I can split them up.

Reordering Decks:
Mostly a selfish one, haha. I just like having the decks I use more often be up front, rather than having them be pushed back or mixed in with decks I don’t use or don’t use as often. (I know I don’t have many decks right now, but I can see this becoming an issue for the future.)

Being able to drag and drop or order by use would be lovely. Or maybe even having them be pushed to the front if there are any reviews to address?

I know that reviews being combined is a desired upcoming feature, so I don’t know if this would conflict with that or not, but figured I’d suggest it just in case.

Published/Last Updated Dates:
Mostly out of curiosity, but also to see when any decks that are a WIP (like one of mine, the Aqua one, etc) have been updated. Not sure how popular of an idea this is, since it’s pretty easy to live without, but like above, figured I’d suggest just in case :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can reorder decks though o:

2 Likes

Hi!

Reordering Decks:
This one is already in there! You can reorder decks by toggling on the ‘Drag off’ button and then dragging and dropping them in your personal order. (You can also drag decks in and out of folders this way!) :smiley:

Published/Last Updated Dates:
Good suggestion! I already had plans to create a changelog field where the author could write what changed, but perhaps that isn’t needed anymore since we have the forum threads as well. Having a published/changed date would be easy to implement so I’ll put it on the (non-prio) todo list :slight_smile:

Thanks for your suggestions!

Edit: @jprspereira beat me to it!

2 Likes

Oof, I am blind, haha. Thank you! Glad it’s an available feature x3 Will make use of it right now :o

@Neicudi Forgot about the forum aspect, but I’d probably prefer the dates to still be there regardless. Perhaps change logs could be linked to their respective forum thread? Could have an input field for the link when publishing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, that was my other thought as well, having a field for a forum thread link would be cool :smiley: (and give more pressure to create said forum thread :speak_no_evil:)

3 Likes

If you ever implemented something like the banner idea you could automatically add a ‘recently updated!’ banner or similar to decks for… I don’t know, 48 hours? after they were last updated or something too.