Reorder the display of cards under "Manage Cards"?

Is it possible to move cards around under the “Manage Cards” display?

I’m studying counters and I didn’t add them in the correct order, and I know it probably doesn’t effect my lessons or reviews, but it’s just a pet peeve that they are not listed in order in this view :slight_smile:

I can’t figure out if it’s possible to move them around?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’d also like to know if this is possible. Cheers for asking it.

1 Like

In general you can click on any header of the table to make it sort (upwards/downwards). But if you want to sort it by numbers you gotta use the Index field, or a template field named index, as Kitsun has no proper way of knowing whether a column is a supposed to have number values or not.

I’ll check if I can make it a bit smarter by looping through all the values and checking whether it contains only numbers or not, but I’m not sure if that would be too heavy a operation for some decks (e.g. 10k deck, would need to loop through 10.000 cards to check first).

Gotcha. Didn’t know about the header trick.

How can I change the index of a card? All of mine are set to ‘-1’, and I can’t find how to edit?

1 Like

For index to show up you’d have to set the deck lesson sorting to be index based, after that you can fill it in per card :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been wondering how to fix those -1 for ages. Thanks for this!

1 Like