Randomizing lesson order

I just imported a csv file to create a vocab deck. However, following the list’s order, extremely similar terms follow each other. In order to avoid confusing synonyms and to vary the learning experience, I wanted to randomize their order and chose the “Random” option for “lesson order” whilst editing the deck. However, any new lessons are get are still following the list’s order :frowning: is there any way to fix this or have I misunderstood this feature?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

This feature is currently not working due to some recent changes. I hope to re-enable the feature again soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

2 Likes

Hi Neicudi, this deck appears to be set to random lesson order but it’s not behaving. Do I need to increase the lesson batch or is there another setting I’m missing? I was happy to see this deck created by @gsdali because the original pdf list is entirely アイウエオ順 making it a hard read and the deck is in the same order.

1 Like

Sadly, it’s still not reimplemented. I’m currently still busy with the redesign.

2 Likes

Any update on this? Looks like the lesson ordering still can’t be changed.

1 Like

Lesson ordering can be changed for personal decks, for Community Decks it is set by the author. It’s just that the random order does not work at the moment.

I will remove the ‘On Hold’ status and put it back in the priority list on Trello and take yet another look soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience!