Random Deck Ideas!

I would love a deck with Japanese names :eyes:

Also I cannot wait for music decks, Iโ€™m currently obsessed very interested in that :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Iโ€™m excited about it too. :grin:

Hitting a couple of roadblocks Iโ€™m still trying to work through. As soon as I can get past those I think I will be ready to produce some actual cards.

1 Like

Iโ€™ve recently been thinking about making a deck about JavaScript programming basics. Would probably be difficult to pull off well though :laughing:

2 Likes

but but but what if you made a deck that helped train people to help you with website development. Itโ€™d be SO META

1 Like

Another random thought, a kanji/hanzi deck that focuses on etymology would be fun :smile:

2 Likes

O my gosh! That makes my etymology heart sing! But itโ€™d be fun to study and get into! :smiley: Iโ€™m wanting to start studying Mandarin after I get average enough at Japanese. It would also be cool (just building on the idea of going in depth on Kanji) to have decks that help with Kanken.

1 Like

Those are coming soon! I have them almost ready to publish for every level (12 - there are half steps) :smile:

2 Likes

Do you sleep O.o

1 Like

Sometimes :laughing:

Preferably Iโ€™d want to implement a whiteboard feature at the same time, so you can actually practice writing as well :smile:

2 Likes

That would be awesome. Can it detect stroke order?

It would not as that is a whole nother beast to tackle haha