Please take my money!

Tomorrow’s the day, right?

Good luck with the launch!

:+1: :smiley: :fox_face: :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

It is! Haha :smile:

Thanks so much for the support! The launch update is pretty much ready to go, so here’s to hoping it all goes as planned :grin:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see how the launch goes! :smiley: A good launch will help this platform to keep moving forward and to improve :muscle:

4 Likes

I can see when I hover over level numbers that marcus is now marked as trial and jprs is marked as paid (:tada:), but I can’t see anything in my accounts settings to pay - how do I give you my money?? :dollar: :euro:

Edit: just read on WK forum that there’s a few more hours to go (holding breath for 6hrs 15min or so…)

2 Likes

Estimated in around 9-10 hours, going to deploy the launch update first thing in the morning as soon as I finish my last triple checks regarding the payment system :smile:

Jpr is marked as paid because he helped me test the payment system on a local environment and it accidentally synced it to the forums as well (like it should on live :laughing:) Will need to reset that when the launch happens ^^

Sorry to keep you waiting! :laughing:

2 Likes

NONONO RESET WHAT DO U MEAN RESET :scream::scream::scream::joy:

5 Likes

reset him, neicudi, reset him reset him :eyes:

3 Likes

Too late, I transcended foxwink

3 Likes

:rofl: gooood

4 Likes

Yipeeee! I’ve never been happier spending money! Thank you so much @Neicudi! Looking forward to a lifetime on Kitsun!

5 Likes

Well, I guess I am purple too.

5 Likes

6 Likes