Number of Reviews Not Counting Down?

I did my reviews yesterday on my laptop which were around 44 and after getting a few rank ups and rank downs, I realized that the counter was moving at all. It was still on 44 reviews left.

I decided to try it on my mobile this time but it was the same :thinking:

But when I open a new tab and check the reviews available on the dashboard of the deck, the number of available reviews have already decreased. So maybe it’s just a problem during a session?

Sorry if this has been reported already!

P.S. I hope you’re enjoying your trip, Neicudiiii! :heart:

4 Likes

I also noticed this, but occasionally it does work.

Are you using “filter siblings”? It seems to only increase the counter once all sibling cards were correct, but with that session you might never see an increase on the same day for a card. The counter is a bit counter-intuitive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I broke it with the latest update, but sadly I wont be able to fix it until I get back.

Luckily it’s only a visual bug. Your reviews should work just fine :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s related, but I’m also having a bug where one of my decks doesn’t display the results after the review. It always says 100% at the top, regardless if I’ve gotten any wrong, and it also doesn’t display any items. (It’s from my “non wanikani vocab” deck specifically.)

1 Like

Yep, it’s related. I got the fix ready but still cant test it well due to bad connection and generally being completely exhausted after walking so much each day :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bro take your time, you’re on vacation. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think this is causing the wrap up feature not to work as well.

Ooof, that sounds harsh, considering the number of reviews you have per day…

Meh, the worst part is doing 100+ reviews in 1 sit and not knowing when it will end :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, I already have that at 50…

1 Like

Should be fixed now!

6 Likes

I am using the “filter siblings” setting and I find the current handling a bit confusing. When I started my last session it said 60 reviews, and during the reviews the remaining counter was sometimes going down, sometimes not. In the end of the session I had like 25 out of 60 [or rather still cards remaining]. From the counter it is hard to tell how much of the current session is left. I guess the problem is that all siblings must be answered now to move the counter.

The review summary screen has the same issue, it shows only the cards that were fully answered, not what you actually did in the session.

I think it would be better to count any answered review question, and also show all answers in the summary (maybe half-answered grayed out).

1 Like

I just fixed this issue :smiley: (@radish8 and @jprspereira reported it on the Kitsun discord :slight_smile: )

Expect it to work again tonight.

3 Likes

Should work correctly again, closing the topic :slight_smile:

1 Like