Number of cards in a deck

How do I find the number of cards in a deck? Searching this forum gave me this “If you hover over a rank in the progress bar on the deck dashboard you can see a tooltip pop up. That tooltip also shows the total number or cards in the deck (minus filtered or hibernated cards).” but I still can’t find it. Could someone help me please?

I’m not sure that feature is still there. The whole UI was redesigned a short while ago so it was probably changed. I can’t find any way to see the card count, but I admit I never needed this knowledge before either.

I just need it so I can see how many cards I have selected at once. For example, seeing how many are hibernated or after putting on certain filters. (10k deck, 3000 selected, roughly makes up 30% of the deck for example). I think it’s just good to know how many cards are in a deck.

1 Like

Here it is:

1 Like

Some nicer stats are definitely needed, like #total cards, #hibernated cards, and how many items are selected in the manage cards view.

2 Likes

Oh my god. I was about to reply saying where did you find that but then I found it…

=> Capture
I have like one pixel to hover over to show the total, definitely not ideal.

2 Likes

I suggested a few days ago to @Neicudi to allow the side of the empty bar to also give us some numbers :slight_smile: That would be solved.

1 Like

Yep! I agree that it would be nice to show the card counts somewhere. For now the only way is through that hover functionality.

I’m probably adding those details with one of the next updates. Just have to decide where to put it first :slight_smile:

1 Like