Non-Input Cards Always Correct

Hi all,

I’m encountering an issue where if I know that I have entered a non-input card and I mark it as incorrect it always increases my level once I mark it as correct.

As an example I have two layouts for my cards, one reading → non-input, and another writing with text input required.

If I have the sequence of events as follows:

Non-input → Marked as Incorrect
Text Input → Marked as Correct
Non-input → Marked as Correct
Kitsun vocab level increased.

Is this expected behaviour? I would expect my level to decrease in this scenario?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hmm, no that is not correct behavior. I’m assuming you see the rank up notification and it’s also marked as correct on the results page after a session? This is likely to be a visual bug, where it is actually marked as incorrect on the server.

If possible, could you check if the actual SRS level of the item went up or down on the cards management page? If it actually went down it’s a visual bug, likely caused due to different style of answering and different timing of displaying the rank-up/down notification.

I’m fairly certain it’s a visual bug though.

Meanwhile I’ll try to reproduce the problem myself too. Sorry about that!

I just tried again keeping track of the level, and you’re correct it does appear to be a visual bug. I got the rank up notification, but it actually went down in level. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ah thanks so much for checking! I’ll put it on the prio to-do list to fix with the next update :slight_smile:

Just one more question, does this happen for you on the mobile apps or on the website?

On the website, I haven’t checked on the app yet!

1 Like