Need to delete cards in my published deck

I marked some card for deletion in my published deck,やがて君になる Vol. 1 Ch. 1 (some duplicates, but also some that I think would be better suited as grammar points, rather than vocab items).
I’m not sure whether I need to flag this up here that I want to get some of the cards deleted, or is it automatic?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Once you mark cards for deletion, there’s nothing else you have to do to my knowledge. It might take a while but deletion requests will get processed.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I wasn’t sure.

2 Likes

Done! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Hopping on this for more details/to maybe get my own cards deleted. How long does it typically take for them to get deleted? Is it a manual process on the backend?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a manual process (for reasons such as that it might be deleted by accident and could wipe the progress of every user that is using those cards). I typically check once in a while (I’d say once every 2 weeks) but you can always PM me or use this thread if you wish them to be gone right away :slight_smile:

Ah okay, I’ll be more cautious before clicking save on a new card in the future then :sweat_smile:
Thanks!