Need to delete cards in my published deck "Kanji L2"

I have created a deck that I uptate myself with a list of kanjis that I need to learn, but somehow I imported blank cards and I can’t get them away. What I used to to is to export the cards that were deficient to an other deck and it would change de size of my deck in a weird way, but I can’t seem to find that fonctionality no more. I know I can hibernate thoses cards but I’d like to supress them from the deck since I don’t want the other users to manually hibernate all the cards. (The cards I want to get rid of are basically blank cards in my “Kanji L2” deck.
Thanks for you help

2 Likes

Hey! You can mark the cards to be deleted from the deck at the card management table of the original deck.

When you’ve marked them to be deleted I will delete them for you (this is manual because some users on your published deck could already have progress on the to be deleted cards, essentially wiping their progress when it gets deleted and it couldve been deleted on accident).

1 Like

Done, thanks for your time.
Have a nice day

2 Likes

New problem here, I wanted to add new cards, but I accidentaly put the wrong layout, which led the cards to become blank (it is the same thing that happened before). The think is when I wanted to remove those cards, I accidentaly selected all of my cards for deletion, + Hibernate. So double problem here: I can’t diffrentiate the carte which I hibernated before and I can’t get rid of the deletion symbol over all of my cards.
Thanks for you help
Blu

1 Like

Hey Balu,

I have unmarked all cards for deletion for you, but I can’t do much about the hibernation status. You will have to manually awaken the cards you want again. You will also have to mark the cards you want deleted again. Hope that helps a bit!

Let me know once you marked them again and ill delete them right away this time :slight_smile:

Done.
Thanks

1 Like

Hello, I have again marked some new cards for deletion. Thanks for deleting them when you have time (Yes there are approx 800 : I had to add cards because of a bug that made my deck overgo the percentage and then I could not learn the final lessons cause the deck was over 100%).
Have a nice day

2 Likes

Done!

1 Like