More options when it comes to the "lesson queue" on the manage deck page

Right now, as far as I can tell, the only thing you can do with the “move to the front of lessons queue” option is just that; you send something to the front of the lessons queue and then that’s that. As far as I can tell, you don’t even know what order they can come in, which is a shame. If I open the manage deck function on the 10k deck page I can’t even see what the lesson queue actually looks like; I can display every card that WAS brought up to the front, but not actually in the order of when they’ll show up. And it doesn’t look like I can do something like bringing up a specific word ahead of time or sorting the queue by a specific criteria, which would be handy. It’s not a ASAP MUST HAVE FEATURE but it would be nice to have going forward.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Rather than working through the deck in the order the author intended, I take words that I come across, find them in the deck and ‘promote to the front’. However the lesson queue order is now completely opaque.

1 Like

Actually, I’ve just discoverd I can filter on ‘manually queued for lessons’ which helps me. It’s not bad, not the best solution, but I can see how many items that I’ve manually promoted I’ve still to review.

1 Like