Lesson Skip Bug

I noticed this around when I started, but had no idea how it happened until now. During lesson quizzes, you can accidentally skip cards. If you get both the back and front of a card correct, I noticed there is a little pause when you try to use the continue arrow. But if you tap it multiple times (I’m on mobile by the way) it skips the next couple cards the same number of times you tapped.

For example:

I get this one right. There’s no problem if I hit the green next arrow.

But if I hit this one twice, it skips the next card and counts it as completed already and is removed from the quiz.

At the end, it counts all the cards as completed even if they were skipped. However, all the cards that were skipped reappear in the lessons section. So I could have “completed” five cards by skipping two and actually finishing three, but the two I skipped show back up to be learned again.

To summarize, you can accidentally skip cards in the lesson quiz if you go too fast and tap continue too many times, but they reappear to be learned again if you go back into lessons.

Sorry if this didn’t make much sense. I didn’t know how to describe it very well. Hope this was helpful though!

1 Like

Hmm, yeah that’s not supposed to happen. It is supposed to block input until the next card is rendered. I’ll put it on the buglist :slight_smile:

Thanks for reporting :smiley:

1 Like