Leeches killed after X consecutive good answer

Hello,

In my humble opinion, a leech should leave the ‘leech state’ after a certain amount of consecutive good answers. For example, if I get an item wrong 20 times at the beginning, and then have it right 9 consecutive times, that item would be burned (expert) but still in my leeches. Am I wrong?

I think an item should leave the ‘leech state’ after 4 consecutive hits, regardless of his pourcentage. That number (4 in my example) is totally debatable.

What do you think?

4 Likes

Heya!

Your deductions are correct and I think what you are proposing makes sense.

I’ll add it to the to-do list as there’s a few changes that need to be made in order to make this possible :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Thinking about it, I would make the ‘Leech Quick Studies’ count as well in the consecutive hits. If an item is in the higher level, it would take months to kill the leech.

I could see myself annoyed by that and not using the Leech Quick Study button if I have some old leeches that I now know well in the mix. Maybe even a remove form leeches button?

These are just my 2 cents… This site is great already, just trying to give my honest feedback to help you. Not trying to be a pain or add more work.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Having a way to manually remove leeches would be great as well!

No worries at all, appreciate the suggestions! :smiley:

1 Like

I feel like anything that reaches Red Fox is probably safe to just unleach.

1 Like