Kitsun stuck on loading lessons

Hi, one of my decks get stuck when I’m trying to take a lesson (this one precisely Kitsun.io)

I already tried to wipe the cache with no success. Anybody can have a look please?

Error in developer tools

debug session

Tracked down to this API call returning an empty array of lessons

https://api.kitsun.io/general/lessons?deckId=65bac0feca0c870e3daa89fd

Hey @phil_in_japan !

I’m currently taking a look, and it seems like something is causing learned items to show up in your lessons count. When I look in the database, I can see that every card in the deck already has progress attached to it with at least SRS Level 1.

I’m going to be running a few queries to set things straight again, but I was wondering whether you actually want those cards to show up as lessons, or if you want to keep the SRS progress on them?

Could you perhaps guide me through the steps of what you might have done with the cards lately so I can try to reproduce the issue? I’m guessing you might have demoted some cards to 0 and something went awry?

Sorry about the inconvenience by the way!

Hi, I have not done anything particular that I can remember, except that I copied the cards from another deck. Maybe I copied cards that were “learned” in the other deck in this new deck?

The other thing I noticed, If I copy even just one card from the deck that does not work to a completely new deck, the new deck also will not allow me to do the lessons.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! I think something went awry during the move, as the SRS progress on the cards was still linked to the previous deck. So when it tried to figure out how many lessons you had left, it would not find those, causing them to show up as available lessons. But then when starting lessons, the query is different, so it would find those progress documents but end up erroring.

Just to make sure I get it correctly, did you (previously) copy or move the cards? To me, it feels like this would be the result of a move gone wrong, but perhaps I’m wrong. If you can remember it might help me track down where the issue occurs :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I think it should be good to go now! Sorry for the wait!