Improvements for tags

Hi,
I think tags could be even more useful with a few additional features:

1. add Tag when creating card from dictionary
  2. Select multiple cards in the “view your cards” section and give them the same tag
  3. If you used a tag in this deck before, show it in the dropdown menu while creating a new card

I’m currently trying to make a deck to go along with “japanese from zero” and going in the menu and selecting every single card, adding a tag and checking against a list of my tags in a word document is really inconvenient.

Also I noticed that in the dictionary most words already have a WK-tag, if they show up there. But if you add the word to your deck, the tag is gone. It would be nice to have an option (or make it default) to keep that tag.

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Hi!

I like all your suggestions and agree that tags could use some improvements. I’ll put them on the backlog list for now while I work on some priority features, but I’ll get around to it relatively soonish :slight_smile:

Edit:
I just double checked since I wasn’t completely sure anymore, but you’re able to set tags for all selected cards at the same time on the “all cards” page of that specific deck (deck dashboard -> all cards button -> table view -> select cards -> actions -> Set Tags).

I think this is what you were asking for with your second request?

2 Likes

Uh, this is very helpful! I only accessed my cards via my cards -> action (and there is only hibernate and awaken possible). But you are right, when I access the list over the deck dashboard it works =)

1 Like