How to test audio

Hello,

I’ve noticed in some decks like the 10k deck there is the option to test audio. Can someone explain to me how to do this? I don’t see the option, but i might just be blind :).

There are several places to test audio besides lesson/reviews: 1) During card creation (see screen from last reply, there is a play button), 2) Open any card preview within deck manager or 3) In the Community Centre, there is a card preview as well that allows audio to preview a few cards in a deck. 10k is a custom layout w/ various audio option depending on the card so that one is sort of special. There is also a hotkey you can customize during reviews.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I want to make it so cards test audio > en for example but I don’t know how to create these card types. I know how to play the audio during creation to see if it works but not how to “test” audio > type English meaning.

1 Like

Sorry, I misunderstood :upside_down_face:

The 10k template is in the Community Centre for upload if you want to copy the format for your own cards. Personally, I’ve found template value options for that template a bit overwhelming to get what I want so I’ll probably wait until a preview feature is available (also was I lazy, I’m sure it’s not that hard).I was looking for something similar, particularly for grammar: have an audio w/ JP sentence with key grammar point -> enter recognition in Eng. Just for overall sentence mining with audio, I just found the sub2kitsun to be the easiest method if that is what you are looking for.