How to limit reviews

Hello, I would like to be able to limit my reviews so I am not overwhelmed with too many. Right now I have 85 which is too many for me to learn. Is their any way to lower it to around 15 or 20?
-Thanks

Hi! Do you mean lessons maybe? If so, you can click on you deck, go to Deck Settings → Lessons and limit your daily lessons there. Don’t forget to save!

You can make it 0 even and just manually choose the amount of new words that you want to learn when clicking on Lessons on the deck page:

1 Like

No I am looking to limit reviews to about 15 to 20 at a time instead of all at once
-thanks

1 Like

Couple things you can do is:

1. Make use of the wrap up feature. It gives a count of what is remaining and you just click it once you have had enough items in the review session and it will give the remaining sibling or missed reviews. And once you use the wrap up feature a few times, you get a feel for what the time of when to click it.
    Screen Shot 2023-05-08 at 7.34.33 PM
  1. You can do nothing, just quit your session and Kitsun remembers where you left off. Unlike other SRS programs that time out and lose progress, Kitsun remember your remaining reviews from last time without consequence to keep progress.

While I’m all for autonomy. but cherry picking reviews in SRS looses randomization which is not favorable for learning which could easily be mis-used so I think your best options is either of the above.

4 Likes

…I apparently did not know how the wrap up button worked.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for answering my question.