Having a delete button right next to the save button gives me nightmares

Just saying. If I accidentally click delete, and I’m in a hurry, I might click the “Yes, delete it” button too. Played too many video games to know that.

2 Likes

Is there any other place you would suggest?

2 Likes

At the bottom of the page would probably be the best position for it in my opinion. That way you´d only be able to delete it intentionally.

1 Like

Hmm, I get what you’re saying but at the same time, that’s what the extra popup asking for confirmation is there for :laughing:

We could space the buttons horizontally to make the situation less likely to happen?

So something like this (or the buttons reversed):

Do you think that’d work?

1 Like

I think this but reversed looks good, but I also think that there’s a scarier one in the deck settings :eyes:

2 Likes

I was talking about the really scary one in the deck settings :fearful:
A delete button right next to a save button on a massive deck is super scary. I’ve misclicked “confirm” buttons many times in stuff like games. I think some software includes “type the name” of the item you want to delete approaches. But I think just moving the delete button away from the save button will probably be more than enough.
I really like Kitsun btw. Just wanted to point this one thing out as it really stood out to me :+1:

3 Likes

Oh gotcha!

I’ll either move it or introduce a “Type ‘Delete’ to confirm” kinda popup (or both).
I think your concern is definitely valid when it comes to that one, so I’ll put it on the prio list :slight_smile: Thanks for mentioning it!

Glad you like it so far :smile:

3 Likes