Double Sale & Introducing MaruMori.io

Ahh this is excellent, I look forward to this then :smiley: and I’m very much looking forward to the JLPT Mock Exams part as I’m trying (and will fail) the N4 this July!

1 Like

@Neicudi - The Kitsun Lifetime sale price is showing $149.99. The current discounted price for MM+Kitsun bundle is $274.98 (on the MaruMori site). But how much is the " special extra discount" on MM for a Kitsun lifetime user? Trying to understand if there will be any difference in terms of pricing between the two options, i.e. - getting the bundle on MM or getting the Kitsun lifetime first and then heading over to MM for the extra discount. I presume both should be same?

1 Like

Heya!

There actually is a difference, so if you’re new and want to purchase both, the bundle would be your best bet. Having lifetime on Kitsun does give you discount on MaruMori in particular, but the special addon for Kitsun lifetime is priced in a way that it might attract more new users to Kitsun as well, and not just MM. This was done in order to further grow Kitsun too, so that the community content will also grow and improve along the way :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: In that sense the Kitsun bundle addon pricing is very special.