Do I get more lessons all at once?

I have a few decks from the community and each one was imported at different times. I get reviews relative to the time after I’ve completed the first set of lessons and reviews (I think). Is there a reason why I import the decks at different times but the next day the lessons are refreshed at the same time? I tried to keep them separate so I don’t get overwhelmed. I am a bit intimidated by all these new lessons :worried: If this is a feature, how do I turn it off?

1 Like

New lessons unlock every day at the same time (24:00 GMT), regardless of the time you imported decks. This is done on purpose to get people used to a daily rhythm.

If you really dislike this functionality, you could consider setting the daily lessons amount to 0 in the deck settings. That way you should be able to manually unlock however many lessons you want to do by clicking on the lock icon (where normally it’d state the amount of lessons available, in the dashboard of that deck).

Another option is to toggle on “Unlimited Lessons” in each deck and just doing them whenever you feel like it, but that might be more intimidating to look at than your current situation.

1 Like