[Discussion & Feedback] All in One Kanji Deck

I just imported the Original Deck. I’m using it primarily for the stroke order feature (because I’d like to be able to write more characters from memory than a grade schooler) but it also serves as a bit of a flashcard kanji wiki because of how much information it has. Hope it’s of use to people.

5 Likes

So I’m a bit confused by the deck preview. Is this a vocab set that contains all of the kanji you’ll need to learn, or is a set specifically for studying Kanji?

1 Like

It has as much information as could comfortably fit on a flashcard about individual Kanji. It’s non-input and can be used to learn whatever it is about the Kanji in question. I’m currently using it just for stroke order and writing practice. It can also be used to learn new characters and their meanings, readings, and vocab.

2 Likes

I see this is published but the deck is empty, were you planning to share?

2 Likes

Might be an issue with the publish causing it to be empty, I’m taking a look tomorrow morning to see what’s going on :open_mouth:

Edit:
It was a publish issue, the deck should now be working alright!

3 Likes

It’s working now. We (Neicudi and I) are not sure what happened but as he said it was some flunk in the publishing process (the deck is fine as far as I’ve seen).

2 Likes

Would you be interested in me creating a new layout for this deck (based on the default layouts, style wise)?

Right now the cards have almost no styling (and no input field, maybe that’d be nice as well?)

2 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes