Dictionary - generate custom flashcard layout issue

I get this issue each time I generate a custom flashcard through the dictionary.
As you can see, I can’t choose the layout.
Sometimes it will look like picture 2 instead, but it will not actually generate any layouts

1 Like

I’m also having problems with it. @Neicudi

I believe there’s two problems going on. One is that the layouts aren’t loading properly, and if I click on those bars, they just multiply.

These boxes don’t create cards with multiple layouts. It fails to create a card this way.

I also got to experience when the layouts’ box doesn’t display:

For OP @jake-thunder, if you keep trying to open the Custom Card box, at one point you’ll see this:

This is working^ You will need to select the layouts once again, but the card will be added to lessons and work as usual. I just tested it. It might be a solution for everyone while this bug isn’t fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya! I had already added a task for an issue related to exactly this layout select box (it would exhibit your issue when you move back and forth with the next and back buttons after selecting layouts). I haven’t come around to fixing it yet, but I guess this means the issue is more impactful than expected.

I’ll take a look asap and try to push out a hotfix either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for reporting and sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like