Deleting a deck that I made by mistake!

Okay, so I used kitsun, then forgot about it, then used it again, then forgot about it, you know the drill…

But last night I came back determined to stick with it and wanted to re-set everything (without re-setting my account as I don’t want to lose my early sign-up discount when it goes paid)…

But somehow, I have no idea how, in my effort to re-find the 10K vocab deck, I somehow created a new deck I have no idea how I did that!

And now I can’t delete it. The button won’t let me!

Help!

https://kitsun.io/store/detail/5dc165a53ab0351f08f56a2b

I know, I’m an idiot!

1 Like

1 Like

As a general rule you are unable to delete any decks you’ve published on the store, or their reference decks (the original private deck) in order to prevent you from accidentally deleting a deck and then never being able to update the community version anymore.

Considering this was a mistake, I’ll delete both the published and the private deck for you. Will only take a second so no worries at all!

1 Like

Done by the way :slight_smile: Let me know if anything seems off!

2 Likes

Oh, that is brilliant! Thank you!

And no worries, I won’t be creating any more decks any time soon! I reckon the 10K vocab deck alone is plenty to keep me busy for a good long while!

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hi Neicudi!

I think I’m in the same situation here, and can’t quite figure out how to un-publish the decks so I can delete them.

Please could I see if you could help me? There’s a deck called N2 Vocab I’d like to either un-publish or just get rid of completely

Thanks

1 Like

Heya :smiley:

Both the personal and community deck need to be deleted right? I’ll delete them soon if so :slight_smile:

Yes please! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like