単語 decks

@s1212z, hello :eyes:

I saw your N2 deck. Any plans to put up the others?

If not, could you make the layout available to the community, please?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi!

I have the N3 that I made for myself and used. I have audio/sentences attached to it however, it was talked about and that part of the book is copyrighted which is understandable. So if I could get make a copy of the deck, reset the layout then I could add it to the community center…(would need to Kitsun magic to get some help on that from @Neicudi ). I don’t want to mess with the original deck because adding those sentences and audio was rather a PITA. Have to fine tune to make it community ready but it is 99% there.

I would definitely consider adding the N1 book in the future, I don’t have the book yet though. There are few other decks I’m trying to work on ATM so it may be a wait. As for N5/N4, I don’t have a strong urge to add these books since I probably wouldn’t use it…but I never saw the list either (so maybe some community help here :eyes:). But I would expect the lists to be pretty fundamental in that kanji range covered in a number of decks. For N3-N1, I see a more diverse vocab selection that differs from resource to resource…great for Kitsun given the ‘known’ word system to hop from deck to deck. Trying to support more advanced material since there are lesser resources avail as well and I like the list choices of this series w/ sentences to read along with.

No special layout, these are all default Kitsun vocab layout cards. :fox_face:

1 Like

If you use Discord, add me so we continue discussing? We can post conclusions here after we’re done.
VegasVed#3489

2 Likes

Conclusion:
Too many copyright issues I can’t be bothered to work with since we can’t control who we share decks with on Kitsun (I’d be open to managing a deck and only sharing with people who demonstrate ownership of the book).
So I’ll probably just reach out to nukemarine (reddit user - Google it) and provide him with proof of ownership and get his Anki deck for my own personal use.

Thanks @s1212z

2 Likes