Custom Lesson Time

I understand that it doesn’t matter too much when the new lessons come, as you don’t have to do them immediately, and can also do more lessons at any time. However, for some reason I decided to add a few new decks at a later time in the night, so I’m kinda stuck with their new lessons showing up at that time. It’s not a big deal, but it still would be nice to be able to set a custom time in the day when new lessons should appear for set(s).

2 Likes

Hey again ^^

The lesson unlock time is currently based on when it is midnight in the server timezone (GMT+1, London based).

A personal timezone setting is on my priority todo list (and admittedly has been there for a while), so it is coming for sure :smile: New lessons will still unlock at midnight though, as it’s part of the “daily” system. But at least it will be at your midnight, not the server midnight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whenever you add a deck, 5 lessons will be available right away for you. I think this was made with the purpose of incentivising people to start learning (and not putting the deck aside for days/weeks) :slight_smile:

Nevertheless, I think it would be really cool to have some sort of logic behind lessons. For example (like Neicudi said), having them unlock at midnight of your local time.

1 Like

Ohh, I understand now, so it is more of a coincidence in this case. Thanks for the info!

@jprspereira That makes sense, I’m sure it would be super easy to push off otherwise. Also, it’s a great idea to get a taste of a deck as soon as you add it so that you know what you’re getting yourself into. I do agree though, having some options for when new lessons after the first day would be nice.

Glad I understand how it works better now!

2 Likes