Can't access lessons/reviews from the Home page?

On the home page, I see two boxes showing that a certain number of Lessons and Reviews are ready. I often try to click on those, expecting it to take me to those lessons or reviews, but it doesn’t work that way; I need to go to the Decks page and gradually work my way through Lessons and Reviews for each deck.

Is going deck-by-deck on the Decks page how it’s meant to work? Is it technically possible to make it so that clicking on the Lessons or Reviews bits on the Home page takes you through all your outstanding Lessons/Reviews? Have I missed something completely obvious?!

1 Like

Those buttons sadly dont do anything (aside from giving you a total) since it wouldnt know which deck to go to. Combining all reviews or lessons of all available decks into one big session is not possible at the moment.

However, if you scroll down a little bit, you will see a row of (max) 3 decks sorted by number of reviews. From there you can click on the individual counters to go straight to the reviews/lessons :slight_smile: Note that this section is only visible if you actually have reviews available.

As for lessons: I’ve been thinking about adding another row for decks with lessons available. Do you (or anyone else) think that would be useful?

2 Likes

Those buttons sadly dont do anything (aside from giving you a total) since it wouldnt know which deck to go to.

I guess it could just go to the decks in random order, or whatever order they’re listed on the Decks page? It’s not important, mostly I was just wondering if I was missing something.

As for lessons: I’ve been thinking about adding another row for decks with lessons available. Do you (or anyone else) think that would be useful?

Absolutely - but isn’t that almost like combining the Home and Decks pages into one page? Such a design would work for me, but others may prefer the separation.

It would be cool for it to display the decks with our daily lessons for easy access. Also, doing the reviews deck by deck and seeing them disappear of the overview page does feel good and gives a sense of accomplishment.

Not sure about how the page should look like or how to select the decks that should be displayed there though. About the latter, decks with daily lessons being unlocked are definitely a yes. Decks with all lessons unlocked maybe? :thinking: