Can’t add a card from the dictionary on smaller screen device because of hidden fields

On an iPhone with a smaller screen, it isn’t possible to scroll up to the top of the “Default Card” window.

I don’t believe there is a problem on an iPad or Android phone with a larger screen.

I’m not sure if it’s because the banner at the top is hiding the fields or because they aren’t there at all.

Or could possibly be because of it being iOS 12 and something to do with Safari in that version?

1 Like

I remember someone reporting a similar bug with iOS 12 before, and upgrading iOS to a newer version resolved the issue for them, but I can’t seem to find it anymore to confirm it.

I can’t reproduce the issue on my iPhone 11 Pro (although it has a larger screen) with iOS 14. Would it be possible for you to upgrade your iOS version or is that out of the question?

Ah, I see. It’s an old iPhone that can’t be updated. I understand if you don’t want to do anything about it, and it’s not a big problem for me as this isn’t my main device. It’s good to know that it would probably be fixed on a newer iPhone.

1 Like

I had the problem, I recall just deleting it and resending an add to Home Screen and it was resolved.

1 Like

Perhaps this might be it? @flowsnake Did you make a shortcut (install as a PWA) by any chance?

No, I just use it in the browser. I tried adding to home screen but it doesn’t seem to work properly for Kitsun on that device.

1 Like

I had to look up the message to remember. I had been on iso 13.7 & had the same problem, it went away when updated to 14.1

This may solve the PWA issue as well.

1 Like