Bug with lessons: Can't input anything

I’m unable to type into the input field when doing lessons. I did 5 reviews without issue, and then went to my lessons, and I can’t complete a single one because of the aforementioned issue.

I’m on a 2020 MBP running OS X 11.0.1 and the latest version of Chrome. I tried signing in with an incognito window, and it didn’t fix the issue.

I’ve attached a screenshot below. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @ilyakamens, welcome to the Kitsun forums!

I believe you might be in the “learning” part of the lessons, where you are supposed to click through the cards first (to learn them), after which you will be quizzed on them.

During the quiz part you should be able to enter the answers as usual.

Could you confirm if this is the case? ^^

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

That was the issue. Thanks! While I have you here, is there anything I can do to make Kitsun remember me? I have to log in every time I visit the website.

1 Like

Haha no problem, it’s not very clear for new users. I’m soon starting with the implementation of tutorial widgets which should hopefully explain this kind of stuff ^^

You can bookmark any of the dashboard pages (like /overview or /deck) or navigate their directly and it won’t ask you to log in again. The redirect on the landing page was removed when the new landing pages went live. It’s on my prio list so expect it to work again soon :slight_smile:

Beautiful. Much thanks!

1 Like