Auto advance delay

Hello everyone,
While doing quiz and review , after typing my answer, I need to press next arrow button on every single time. It is so frustrating.

Can anyone tell me how can I activate or modify AUTO ADVANCE DELAY ?

Click the :zap:in the upper right corner

Should I need to press the button every time? is there any option in settings to set it to default ?

It should lock in once you press, and for all decks ( unless you turn it off). Off the app, it is always on for me. The lightening mode is not enabled during lessons however (just reviews). I’m guessing that was intentional though, probably to make sure you are studying the card :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks bro🙏

1 Like

I tried the way you taught, but it is not working.
Whenever I give answer, I need to press next button and typing keyboard disappears.

In wanikani/ jakeippu (iOS app for Wanikani) , when I give answer, if it is correct, it automatically disappears or otherwise it will change its color to red.
And typo keyboard doesn’t disappear in any case.

Just hit return on the keyboard ‘return’ and the lightening mode is enabled, it’s much closer and the keyboard won’t disappear, it will go to next card automatically if correct. If incorrect, it will show the content you will have to hit to arrow to proceed (extra punishment to learn :smiling_imp:)

I’m not sure what this means. But I don’t think you have can have lightening mode and have ‘show typo warnings’ at the same time; it is probably contradictory, either go fast or you want to flag you misspellings.