Adding a way to see cards learned and missed for the day

Hi, all.

I’ve been actually wanting this for a while and it would be really helpful to have a section within the decks to show you what cards you’ve learned and missed for the day. Sometimes I like to study in a different way in addition to SRS (writing compositions, recalling sentences from memory, creating example sentences, using cards in conversation), especially for leeches and new words, but it’s a bit of a pain having to write everything down by myself on paper and then study them.

What do you think?

3 Likes

I think this could be an extension of the leech system, I like it :smiley: We could have a dedicated page to leeches and being able to select items answered incorrectly in the last 24h or something like that.

I personally review the items I got wrong after every session through the self-study tool available in the results’ page, but I can see it being more useful and practical for learners to have those items in one place.

2 Likes

Hey @Ryuu!

I think it would be a great addition!

What exactly do you mean with “missed cards”? It would be pretty easy to display the words you learned today, but cards you did not do yet would be difficult, or perhaps you are talking about incorrectly answered cards?

I assume you mean studying them through the quick study option? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I mean incorrectly answered cards. Studying them using the quick study option would be great!

2 Likes