Actually editing cards instead of just propose changes

I want to be able to directly change what appears in the cards for my lessons and reviews, but Kitsun won’t let me do so, only request changes to the author

1 Like

For community decks you aren’t able to edit what appears in the cards, for your own cards you are able to do so. There’s multiple reasons for this, but the main reason being that Kitsun has a system which keeps the cards up to date for everyone at the same time. If the author makes a change or gets feedback they can click a button to adjust it for every user of the deck at once. This way everyone has the “best” and most up to date version available at all times.

However, if this is about being able to add your own notes or synonyms, you can add those through the round pencil button during lessons/reviews.

2 Likes

Is there a feature to clone an existing deck as a personal deck (full deck, not one by one)? I would love this since I would like to reorder one deck + delete bunch of cards…

2 Likes

Right now there isn’t. But creating a “private share link” feature where you’d get your own personal copy is something that’s been high on the to-do list for a while now. However, the author would have to send you the link rather than it being available by default.

2 Likes